26.12.11

The journey begins

I strongly feel
that I need to go somewhere
Far away from here
Searching for myself
This journey is tough
I want to teach myself to accept the fact that
We humans are always alone
at the end of the day
it`s only you , yourself and Allah..
I want to seek the real me
the one who once only depend on my Allah
but now ................
you know the answer....
I always feel I am alone
I always look for human for help...
when I did not get what I want
I tend to become angry
i blame myself for everything
as if I am the worst thing / human in this world
I am useless
I am not important
I did not deserve for this and that
....I know this happened because of my past, but I did not want to blame anybody
I must ready myself to accept the fact that I am not like other and others are not like me.....
and forgot that everything happened for a reason,
there`s always reason for everything
which I always forget ..
I pretend I did not know that...
Yes I do
Please have mercy on me, O Allah, O Karim, Please forgive me for the sins I committed in the past. And those I will commit in the future
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from a decline in Your favour, from a change in Your protection, from Your sudden punishment and all Your displeasure...Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment

anda prihatin??